We are moving, from the 1st of November 2019 our new address will be 175 Chorley New Road, Office 4. Bolton BL1 4QZ. Telephone number remains the same.
Your Choice Homecare, a flexible and quality personal home care service created just for you.
Personal Care & Support, and Nutritional Care
- A helping hand at meal times
- A helping hand to prepare nutritious meals "just the way you like it"
- A helping hand getting in and out of bed
- A helping hand with washing, bathing and showering
- A helping hand with dressing and undressing
- A helping hand to support incontinence and catheter care
- A gentle reminder to take or support to take medication
- Night support or sitting service during the day
- Dementia care and support from our knowledgeable and experienced team
General Companionship and looking after your home
Listening and talking to people is regarded as an important part of support and delivering care. We can help you to keep in touch with your family, friends and local community. Delivered to you sensitively and with compassion.
- Attending clubs and day centres
- Companionship at home or out in the community, days out, shopping or going for lunch
- Accompanying you to the hospital or personal appointments
- Visiting family and friends, those who matter most in your life
- Letter and card writing
- Laundry/ironing/changing bed linen
- Cleaning and looking after your home, including laundry, ironing and changing bed linen.
- Paying any bills, collecting pensions and prescription
and so much more… pick up the phone and call
Quality Assurance and Standards of Service
- As an organisation involved with continual improvement and development this is what you can expect from Your Choice Homecare:
- Respect your rights
- Help you live as full a life as possible
- Offering you choice
- Give you privacy
- Respect your dignity and independence
We will continually consult with our customers, their carer’s and families through quality reviews, spot checks, quality assurance questionnaires and informal visits from our dedicated 'customer support' team.
There when it matters most to you
YOUR CHOICE HOMECARE RECOGNISED AS AN INVESTOR IN PEOPLE
The IIP Specialist who carried out the assessment was satisfied beyond any doubt that Your Choice Homecare met the requirements of the Investors in People Standard. On behalf of Investors in People North of England, the IIP Specialist would like to congratulate Your Choice Homecare on its achievement to date.
Friendly and ‘family feel’ atmosphere, with staff enjoying working at the organisation.
Dedicated and hard working staff, with a good mix of knowledge and experienced as well as having a compassionate nature.
Your Choice Homecare demonstrated that staff were committed to providing the best level of care for its customers.
The training and development had fostered a ‘challenging’ approach and enhanced people’s self-esteem.